We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Text getting out of the page when converting doc to pdf

Hi,

I have this issue where the text gets out of the page on the right everywhere in my document when I convert it to PDF using Aspose.Words.

Please see attached sample.

PS : I’m testing with the latest Aspose.Words version

Regards,
Dimitri

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.8.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-8940. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

It’s been almost a month since your ticket declaration and no news since.
Do you have any information regarding a fix ? Maybe an ETA ?

Regards,
Dimitri

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. Our development team has completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been identified. However, the implementation of the fix to this issue has been postponed till a later date. I have asked the ETA of this issue from our development team. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you. We will also inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Re-saving the document with Ms Word is not an option since the document is generated by a web server.
For the corrupted document we have other cases such as Text getting out of the page when converting docx to pdf where the document is not corrupted but the text table still gets out of the document.

What do you mean by “The issue occurs because table grids are not calculated properly”?
Is there a way we can detect that on our side by code? If yes, could you show us how?

Best regards,
Dimitri

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for your inquiry. Aspose.Words generates different warning messages that you can gather to identify problems during a load or save operation. In your case, for some reasons, Aspose.Words is not able to reconstruct logical structure of the table and update properties like MS Word does it. We will investigate the best possible way to fix this issue and inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

@dim3311,
The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8940) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.7 update.