Text highlights not visible in thumbnail

Hi,

I have noticed that any highlighted text is not rendered in the thumbnail at all. In fact, the text itself isn’t even rendered. I have tried it with text I highlighted manually in PowerPoint, as well as with text I highlighted via Aspose, but the result is the same.

I found a similar issue here, but no solution:

I am simply trying to make all text background black, preferably just the area behind the text and not the whole frame. Is there a workaround for this issue? Will it work if I try the slide.renderToGraphics() approach?

Thank you for your time,
Reinout

@peanutman,

I have observed the issue shared by you and also the concerned thread. In concerned thread, you are using legacy API which is no longer in use. I suggest you to please first try using Aspose.Slides for Java 18.6 on your end and if there is still an issue then please share the source presentation, used sample code and generated output with us. We will be able to investigate the issue further on our end on provision of requested information.

You are right, I was using the wrong version. Someone hardcoded an older version (version 17) in the Gradle file of our project. It works perfectly fine in the latest version (18.6).

Thanks for the help!

@peanutman,

It is pleasing to hear that things are resolved on your end.