We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Text in pptx document not justified properly

I am using Asose slides 16.7.0 and facing an issue while rendering powerpoint document to pdf/image.

Justified text in the last slide is not properly justified in the output. While in original pptx it is properly justified.

Following is the code snippet being used:
PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();
PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();
presentation.save("c:/temp/output.pdf", com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pdf, pdfOptions);

Attaching pptx file as well the output comparison for your reference.
Kindly look into this.

Thanks,
Neeraj

Hi Neha,

I have observed your comments. I request you to please use Aspose.Slides latest version on your end. If there is still an issue please share feedback with us.

Best Regards,

Hello,

I have verified this issue with the latest version - Aspose.slides v16.11.0 and it is reproducible in the latest version also.

Can you please analyse this.

Thanks,
Neha
Hi Neha,

I have observed your comments A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35787 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35787) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.