Text in table is mispositioned when converted to PPTX

Hi,

I ran into an issue where some text in a table in PDF are mispositioned when converted to PPTX. The export is fine when converting to Docx

Code:

var fileName = "Pharmacy - Age Cohort-03_02_2023";
try (Document document = new Document("src/main/java/" + fileName + ".pdf")) {
       document.save("saved.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx);
}

Java version: 17

Source PDF and PPTX files:
Archive.zip (163.1 KB)

@srijal,

I replicated the issue. I will create a ticket for the development team.

@srijal
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-53781

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thanks.

I also added another conversion where issue is reproduced. In this case some data is also missing. See Slide 3 of PPTX.

Healthcare Benefits Analytics_03-07-2023_06_46 2.zip (3.0 MB)

@srijal,

thanks for the information. I will add this for the dev team.

Any update on this issue?

@anilmhjn,

Same reply. The current state is “not started”. I have no idea since I am not part of the dev team, nor do I have any input in their scheduling.

@carlos.molina, Thank you for your response.

I was hoping to inquire if there have been any recent developments or updates on this matter.

@anilmhjn

We are afraid that the ticket could not get fully investigated yet due to other pending issues in the queue. We will surely analyze and fix it on a first come first serve basis and let you know as soon as it is resolved. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.