Text Is Distorted when Converting a Presentation Slide to Image

I have observed that text from specific presentations gets scrambled on one line in the output of Presentation.GetThumbnails.

I’m attaching a file with the PowerPoint slide and the broken output.
input_output.zip (71.7 KB)

I tested on Ubuntu 20.04, .NET Core 3.1.26, Aspose Slides 22.6.0 with libgdiplus 6.0.4+dfsg-2.

This seems to be a new bug with a severe impact on the user experience. A quick solution or workaround would be more than welcome.

Update: Going back to version 22.4.0 resolved the problem. At least for the presentation I was testing with.

I feel that I need to stay with this version since the problem is worse than the potential benefits of an update to 22.5.0 or 22.6.0. Would of course be good too see a quick fix to have all improvements.

@co213,
Thank you for reporting the issue.

I’ve reproduced the problem with the text when converting the slide to a PNG file and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43319 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate the case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

Thanks for the quick feedback, @Andrey_Potapov.

Do you think we can hope for a quick fix? The effect is pretty bad since the output is practically useless.

It would also be good to understand which slides are affected. Do we need to reprocess all for which images have been created since updating to version 22.5.0 or do only certain conditions trigger the problem?

@co213,
Since you noticed that the problem does not appear with version 22.4, I think you should use it for now. Unfortunately, I don’t see any other workaround yet. Our developers will investigate the case and reasons of the problem. Unfortunately, I have no additional information yet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43319) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.8 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

Thanks for the update. I could not reproduce the problem with version 22.8 and will update to the new release.

@co213,
We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved on your end. Thank you for using Aspose.Slides.