Text is not being rendered when exporting slides as thumbnails

Hi,

We are currently encountering an issue while trying to export presentation’s slides as thumbnails with Aspose.Slides for .NET. The text is missing in all the generated thumbnails (any other shape is correctly rendered however).

You will find the presentation sample in attachment ; here is the code that we use (pretty basic) :

using (Aspose.Slides.Presentation presentation = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(“sample.pptx”))
{
for (int i = 0; i < presentation.Slides.Count; ++i)
{
// Generating slide thumbnail
// User defined dimension
int desiredY = 650;

// Getting scaled value of X and Y
float ScaleY = (float)(1.0 / presentation.SlideSize.Size.Height) * desiredY;

presentation.Slides[i].GetThumbnail(ScaleY, ScaleY).Save(“thumbnail” + i + “.jpeg”, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg);
}
}

Configuration :
macOS 10.12.1 (Sierra)
Mono 4.6
Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.10.0
We build and deploy the application with Xamarin.Mac 2.8.0, Xamarin Studio 6.1.1.

Thanks in advance for your answer

UPDATE : I tried to use FontsLoader.LoadExternalFonts() method, specifying “/Library/Fonts” as the fonts directory. There is an improvement here, since some parts of text are eventually rendered. But this still doesn’t work well (see the picture in attachment).

Thanks,

Hi Matthieu,

I have observed your comments. We are working on this and will get back to you with feedback soon.

Best Regards,
Hi Matthieu,

I have observed your comments. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38029 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,
Hi,

Any update on this ?

Hi Matthieu,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that this issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system. I have asked our product team to share further updates regarding this issue as soon as possible. We will share feedback with you soon. I request for your patience until issue gets resolved.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38029) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.