We are interested in your product aspose.pdf for reporting services.
We have requested a trial licence and are investigating switching to your extension.
The main feature we are looking for is the Text justification. However the feature does not work consistently with our setup so far:
- SQL Report Server 2012 (11.0.5613.0)
- Reporting services 2012 (2011.0110.5058.0)
- Aspose.pdf 17.1.0
Some times it works and sometimes it doesn’t and we cannot determine the source.
Attached a rdl and the output on our server. Both textboxes have the same setup, only the content differs. In the first textbox the text is justified, in the second it is not.
Could you advise on:
- Can you reproduce on your side and what is preventing the second text box from justifying?
- Is there any limitations to the justify feature to be aware of?
- How to use it to get consistent results?.
We were eager to use the product but we will not go further in the purchase process unless we are sure we can use the justify feature on our reports.