Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Text Justify when export to PDF

I have downloaded the above aspose product. I need support before making a purchasing decision, but cannot seem to find an email address for pre-sales support.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We have a report in SQL Reporting Services 2005. In the tables, when exporting the reports to RTF, DOC etc, text are justified as it should be with numbers right-justified in the output. When the same report is exported using ASPOSE PDF, all text and numbers are left justified.

Please advise if this is a bug, if I must maybe provide specific parameters/settings or how I can achieve the correct output.

The main reason for getting your components are to render HTML, as it is not supported straight out of SQL Reporting Services 2005.

Please help

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Can you please share the source .RDL file so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Sorry, I replied to the email instead of doing it via the forum.

I attached the rdl file and the .data.

Tnx,

Andy

Hi Andy,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I have tested the scenario and have observed the same alignment issue for Numbers. For the sake of correction, I have logged this issue as PDFREP-30589 in our issue tracking system. In fact I have been able to reproduce the issue with one of my sample reports whereas the report that you have shared is based over some data source (which I think you forgot to share). Besides this, Aspose.Pdf for ReportingServices supports the capabilities to specify Justified and FullJustified alignment information for Text elements. For more information, please visit Justify/FullJustify Text Alignment

PS, In case you still any problem, please share the source .RDL along with data-source or please share the report based over AdventureWorks database. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFREP-30589) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 2.5.1.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.