Text location moving issue and pagebreak problem when docx to html convert

Hello

I have a problem about docx to html convert.
I used aspose word 16.8.0 and I have tested different file type doc/docx that it is same contents.
it converted normally doc to html without problem, but it generated this problem as docx file to html case. it has problem at 11, 12, 13 and 15pages.
In addition it has problem about page break as well.
please help me about this problem.
Thank you.

Attachment files have original docx file and output html files.
Hi Eveningstar,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are working over your query and will get back to you soon.

thank you for your reply.

I will wait for your good response.
Regards.
Hi Eveningstar,

Thanks for your patience. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issues at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as follow:

WORDSNET-14528 : Shapes do not render correctly in output HtmlFixed
WORDSNET-14530 : Shape is rendered on previous page in output Htmlfixed

You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank you for your reply.

I hope to receive good results from you asap.
And I will check your error track system everyday.
BTW I need JAVA solution, no dot NET.
I will wait for your good response.
thank you.
Regards.
Hi Eveningstar,

Thanks for your inquiry. The same issue will be fixed in Aspose.Words for .Net and Java.

Please note that the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java is completely auto-ported from .NET, i.e. we do not write code for Aspose.Words for Java; it is generated out automatically from C# code of Aspose.Words for .NET. So there should not be any significant difference in functionalities between Java and .NET versions because the code is mostly the same.

There is no public access to our issue tracking system. So you cannot check the issue status there. We will inform you via this forum thread once your issues are resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14530) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.1.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.1.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14528) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.5 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.5 update.