Text misaligned from image(069302)

Text is misaligned from image when is converted to PDF by aspose

TB 05.10.01 - 001 - 01 - TB 05.10.01 - 001 (1).xlsxatual.xlsx06.02 (1).pdf (2.7 MB)

TB 05.10.01 - 001 - 01.zip (3.0 MB)

@everaldo,

Thanks for the template XLSX file.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template XLSX file. I found text with the images are misaligned in the output PDF.

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\TB    05.10.01 - 001 - 01.xlsx");
workbook.Save("e:\\test2\\out1.pdf");

We require thorough evaluation of the issue. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-55891

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@everaldo
Hi,
The curved WordArt feature is not yet complete and is still under development. Sorry, we are temporarily unable to support the artistic effects you are using. We provide the following temporary solution to facilitate your continued work:
Replace the WordArt with an image

• 1 Make sure the WordArt object is selected.
  • 2 Right-click the WordArt.
  • 3 Click “Save as Picture…” from the context menu.
  • 4 Select the desired image format (e.g. PNG, JPEG, etc.), specify a file name, and save the image.
  • 5 Replace the original WordArt with the generated image

We apologize again for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. We will do our best to resolve this issue as soon as possible and notify you as soon as we make progress.

Hello,

I got it.

Do you have any estimated date for this issue to be fixed?

image001.png (85.5 KB)

@everaldo,

Rendering artistic effects of WordArt shapes is a complex feature that is not currently supported. Therefore, it may take some time to support this feature and it may not be supported in the near future. We will still explore the possibility of providing some rough estimates for it.