Text missing from converted PDF on Nexus 7 & 9

Hi,

When trying to convert any MS Word file to PDF using Nexus 7(5.0.2) or Nexus 9(5.0.1), Almost all texts are missing from the converted pdf file. It does not happen when i try to convert using other lollipop devices though, only these two. Tables, Images, formatting, etc. is fine, only the text from the converted pdf is missing.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach a sample Word document and corresponding Pdf file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi, i noticed that the issue appears when I select a specific font. Arial works but setting the font to calibri or century gothic makes the text disappear in the pdf file. I only tested these fonts, I’m not sure with other fonts. I attached the files in the original

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are working over your query and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for being patient. For the sake of any corrections, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSANDROID-188. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSANDROID-188) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Android 17.2.0 update.