Text missing in right most end when converting from excel to pdf

Hi,

We are facing an issue when converting from excel to pdf using Aspose.Cells Ver7.2.0.5. PFA file which we tried to convert and faced the issue. In Section C near the end of the sheet, the last few characters in the right end in paragraph is missing from the converted pdf document using Aspose. Please look into this issue asap as it is affecting our deployment.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for providing the template file.

I represent Aspose.Cells team. I have checked your issue and found it as you pointed out. I can find the issue by simply converting your template file “sample_new.xls” to PDF file. Please see the attached screen shot for reference.

I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40896. We will look into it to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.0.3

Please use following code to solve issue:

C#

PdfSaveOptions pso = new PdfSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Pdf);

pso.ChartImageType = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png;

workbook.Save(“test.pdf”, pso);

Hi,

Thanks for the Fix.

We have tested the fix given. Sorry to say ,But still it is not working fine. We have updated the new dll and the code changes given and tested.Still text are missing in the right hand corner. Please see the converted PDF screenshot for your reference. Please give the fix ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Vimal

Hi,

Yes, you are right, using the latest fix v7.3.0.3, the issue is not resolved as per your new screen shot and as I tested with it using your template file (you attached in the first post of this thread).

I have attached the output PDF file here.

I have reopened your issue again, our concerned developer will look into it and we will figure it out soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Hi,

We didn't get any updates till now. Please provide the fix ASAP. We need to close this defect and move to production ,Please do the needful .

Thanks & Regards,

Vimal

Hi Vimal,

I am afraid, your issue is still in process and not resolved yet. I have asked the concerned developer to update on it or provide an eta for your issue. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.0.5

and let us know your feedback.

Please see the sample code below.

C#

PdfSaveOptions pso = new PdfSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Pdf);

pso.ChartImageType = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png;

workbook.Save(“test.pdf”, pso);

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40896) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.