We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Text missing when DOCX file is saved to XPS

I've attached a zip file containing a single-page sample document CutDown.docx

The top left-hand corner of the document looks like snap01.png

After opening the docx file in aspose.words.document and saving as xps, the produced xps file is output.xps

The top left-hand corner of output.xps is snap02.png

The reported defect is that in the xps file the expected text Your ref and Our ref are missing.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-14368. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

As far as I can tell this wasn't fixed in the aspose.words 16.11 release.

I'd like to know are you working on a fix for this? If you are, what version you expect to release it in? And if you're not working it, when do you expect to start working on it?

At the moment we're finding planning hard because we don't know when to expect this fix. We could spend some time coding a workaround, but that is time wasted if you then release a fix next month. But if we know you're not going to fix this for six months we're more likely to press ahead with our changes. Please would you give us some dates so we don't waste our time.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your inquiry. Your issue has been resolved and its fix will be available in next version of Aspose.Words v16.12.0. We will inform you via this forum thread once new version of Aspose.Words is available.

Thanks for your patience.

Good news! Thank you very much.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14368) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 16.12.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 16.12.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan