Text not being displayed in the exported PDF

Hi Aspose Team,

We are trying to generate PDF and are having an issue while populating the value in the generated PDF with chart diagram. Excel and expected output are attached here.

Code used:
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(io);
workbook.calculateFormula();
workbook.save(“myresult.pdf”);BreastCancerTxPath (1).xlsx.zip (29.0 KB)
expected.png (13.5 KB)

Thanks,
Harish

@HThagunna,

Thanks for the template file and screenshot.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code to convert your template file to PDF file format. I found that wrong value displayed for shapes in the exported PDF file format. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42857” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Ok, Thanks.

Let us know when this gets fixed.

Thanks,
Harish

@HThagunna,

Sure, you will be notified immediately once any feedback is ready to provide here.

Hi @ahsaniqbalsidiqui,

Any updates here?

Thanks,
Harish

@HThagunna,

There are no updates for this issue currently. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Hi @ahsaniqbalsidiqui

Do we have any updates here?

Thanks,
Harish

@HThagunna,

It looks like the issue is more complex than it looks. We have not sorted it out. Generally if an issue is simple (and there are not many important tasks on hand), it is resolved within a week or two. Complex issues take more time and may take even a few months.

Anyways, we will try to provide an update in this week.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Sure. Thanks for the update.

Harish

@HThagunna,

You are welcome.

@HThagunna,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v19.4.5 (attached)

Your problem should fix it.

Please let us know your feedback.
Aspose_Cells_Java_19.4.5.zip (6.5 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42857) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 19.5. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

Thanks. This resolved our issue.

Thanks,
Harish

@HThagunna,
Good to know that your issue is resolved by the suggested version. Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query , we will try to provide assistance at the earliest.

Sure. Thanks,