"Text on a path" curved text not staying curved

I have a PSD “template” that has curved text. While the toolkit will allow for the text to be updated, the curved aspect of the text is lost. Attached is an example that demonstrates this for the “IN.psd” file. Is there something that I should be doing differently when saving this as PNG or even as an updated PSD file?Aspose.PSD.Demo.zip (238.9 KB)

@omnant

I have created an issue with ID PSDNET-760 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be addressed.

I wanted to check in to see if there was any update on this. I am very interested in this product, but would need this resolved before moving forward with purchase.

@omnant

We have internally verified the requirements. At the moment we do not support wrapping text along a shape path. We have added a new ticket as feature request for this with ID PSDNET-762. We expect to work on the support of this feature during Q1 of 2021.

I wanted to see if there was any update on a timeline for this feature.

@omnant

We are at the moment working over these issues and the tentative ETA for this is Aspose.PSD for .NET 21.04. We will share the updates with you as soon as feature will be available.

Checking to see if there was an update on this feature.

@omnant

I regret to share that the concerned support is still unavailable in API. It is going tentatively be added in Q4 of 2021. We request for your patience and will share good news with you as soon as it will be shared.

Thanks for the update. That is disappointing to hear. Is there anything that can be done to try to implement this sooner? I am waiting on purchasing a license until this feature becomes available.

@omnant

I can understand your concerns. However, it’s a new feature involving complex requirements and therefore it may need some to implement. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as it will be available.

@mudassir.fayyaz

I was reaching back out to see if this is still on the schedule for Q4. I am hoping to have a feature available in my system that would rely on this functionality. Any chance I can get an update on the your timeline on having this functionality included?

@omnant

I regret to share that at present the features are not supported. I have requested our team to share updates and will share the good news with you as soon as it will be shared.