We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Text overflows out of the nodes in organisation chart layout

We’ve purchased the license of Aspose Slides for Java. (Order ID: 170901011526)

Whenever there are large number of smartart nodes, containing large amount of text content, the text overflows out of the boundary of nodes. Please refer the attached image.

Capture3.PNG (6.8 KB)

It would be great if smartart node automatically changes it width/height to fit the text content.

Can this be done?

@tanujd_203,

I have observed your comments. I like to share that you can change Height and Width of SmartArt nodes as you want. There are no fix values for Height and Width, you may increase only height. Below code snippet given will help you to set Height and Width.

ISmartArtShapeCollection shapes = chNode0_1.getShapes();
for (int i = 0; i < shapes.size(); i++) {
ISmartArtShape sh = shapes.get_Item(i);
if (sh.getShapeType() != -1 || sh.getShapeType() != 0 || sh.getShapeType() != 1 || sh.getShapeType() != 2) {
sh.setWidth(200);
sh.setHeight(200);
sh.getLineFormat().getFillFormat().getSolidFillColor().setColor(java.awt.Color.WHITE);
sh.getLineFormat().setWidth(0);
}
}

I regret to inform that this is not possible in Aspose.Slides yet. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-36606 has been created as a new feature request in our issue tracking system to further investigate the possibility of implementing the mentioned requirements. I request for your patience until further feedback is shared by our product team.