Text Overwrite and Phone Number encryption Falied and Text Cut in HTML

Hello,

1) I am using Aspose.pdf and trying to Encrypt Phone Numbers using below code but it is not working correctly as I cannot identify the exact cause of problem.

Code:
//Case 2 : xxxx xxx xxx
textFragmentAbsorberForPhoneNumber = new TextFragmentAbsorber(@"(([+]?(([ .][0-9]\d{1}[ .])|[0-9]\d{1}))[ .])?(([ .][0-9]\d{3}[ .])|[0-9]\d{3})([ .][-.]?[ .]|[ .])(([ .][0-9]\d{2}[ .])|[0-9]\d{2})([ .][-.]?[ .]|[ .])?(([ .][0-9]\d{2}[ .]*)|[0-9]\d{2})");
//set text search option to specify regular expression usage
textFragmentAbsorberForPhoneNumber.TextSearchOptions = textSearchOptions;
//accept the absorber for all the pages
pdfDocument.Pages.Accept(textFragmentAbsorberForPhoneNumber);
//get the extracted text fragments
textFragmentCollection = textFragmentAbsorberForPhoneNumber.TextFragments;
//loop through the fragments
foreach (TextFragment textFragment in textFragmentCollection)
{
string newText = string.Empty;
for (int counter = 0; counter < textFragment.Text.Length; counter++)
{
newText += “x”;
}
textFragment.Text = newText;
}

2) I am trying to convert file content in to HTML but some content getting overwrite to each other after conversion using Aspose.pdf.

3) When I am trying to convert file in to HTML with new version of dll (11.4.0.0) then upper part text is cutting so we cannot read it clearly.

I have attached here original file (Original.pdf) and screenshot of output HTML file (Output.png) and (Text_Cut.png) for reference. Please reply me as soon as possible for above 3 problems.

Thanks

Hi Jignesh,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFNEWNET-40386 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.