Text Padding (Not Margin)

Hi

I am using Visual Studio 2013, and Aspose PDF 10.5, and using the XML method of generating a PDF.

I have a question regarding setting the padding of a text object. I want to create a paragraph with a solid border, and control the amount of white space between the text of the paragraph, and the border.

Using the Margin… attributes (Top, Bottom, etc) sets the amount of space between the border and surrounding elements/edge of the page. There doesn’t appear to be anything to control the space between the text and the border.

Can anyone provide any assistance as to how to achieve this?

Thanks
Chris Fairall.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample XML here, we will look into it and will provide you information accordingly.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal

I’m not sure how helpful sample XML will be, as it is a case of a missing feature, rather than one performing incorrectly. Anyway, I’ve attached a sample, which I hope illustrates my point.

Chris

Hi Chirs,

Thanks for your feedback and sample XML. After initial investigation we have logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-38940 for your requirement in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress within this forum thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,