Dear Aspose Support Team,
I have some trouble with the textalignment when replacing text in PDF-Files with the TextFragmentAbsorber like you described it in your Example: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Replace+Text+in+all+pages+of+PDF+document .
In some cases the lenght of the line changes, in other cases some words or even the whole line are overlapping.
There are only some PDF-Documents where the line alignment is corrupt after the manipulation and since the last update the number has gotten significantly smaller, but it is still an issue.
I coudn’t find any similaritie between all the PDF-Documents which could cause the problem. So I added an example project with some documents and described in the code which document caused which problem. I only found out, that in some cases calling the .Optimize()-method on an document, before editing it, could fix the problem. But not with the documents in the example project.