Text Shading is Different in PDF

When I convert the attached word document to a pdf using the latest Aspose libraries, the resulting pdf looks different. Specifically, there is text art with shadowing in the word document, but in the pdf, the font has a border.
Here is the code I used to generate the pdf:

public byte[] GetPdf(string path)
{
    using (var memoryStream = new MemoryStream())
    {
        Document document = new Document(path);
        document.Save(memoryStream, SaveFormat.Pdf);
        byte[] pdfData = memoryStream.GetBuffer();
        context.Response.Clear();
        context.Response.ContentType = "application/pdf";
        context.Response.AddHeader("Content-Type", "application/pdf");
        context.Response.AddHeader("Content-Length", pdfData.Length.ToString());
        context.Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "inline; filename=test.pdf");
        context.Response.BinaryWrite(pdfData);
    }
}

Is there any way to fix this problem?

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, currently Aspose.Words does not support advanced features of WordArt such as extrusion, 3D transformation, lighting and shading. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as these features are supported.
Best regards,

Hi thanks for the response. On further investigation, the text is not using word art. Instead it is using text with shading. In office 2007, if you right click the text and select font, there is a checkbox for shadow. Is that also not supported?

I see the Aspose font includes a shadow option. So the problem is the shadow isn’t rendering properly.
I have changed the name of the issue since this is not a text art issue.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem. I logged your request into our defect database. We will let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4132) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7753) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)