Text Shadow Problems when Converting PPTX to PDF

Hello, I am using Aspose version 22.3.0 with Asp.Net, for converting PPTX file to PDF format and ran into a problem with text shadows. After deep investigation, I found that the problem exists, when using big font size (in my case 50, arial) in hebrew .
Below an example:

image.png (44.2 KB)

Thanks.

@dmitryksqlink,
Thank you for contacting support.

To help you in the best possible way, we need some additional information. Please share the following data:

• input presentation file and output PDF document (you can zip the files and upload them here)
  • code example that reproduces the problem
  • OS version where the code was executed
  • .NET target platform in your app

Hello,

1. OS Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
  2. NET Framework 4.8
  3. ASPOSE 22.3.0
    Code.png (31.1 KB)
    Text Shadow Problems when Converting PPTX to PDF.zip (52.3 KB)

With regards!

@dmitryksqlink,
Thank you for the additional information. I’ve reproduced the problem with the Hebrew text shadow and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43153 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

Hello,
Thank you for response.

Hello,
Do your have any updates about this problem?
My team is looking forward to solving this problem!
Thanks!

@dmitryksqlink,
The issue has a normal priority. I’ve requested plans for the issue from our development team for you. We will let you know soon.

Thanks for you response.

@dmitryksqlink,
Thank you for using Aspose.Slides.

@dmitryksqlink,
Our development team reported that the investigation of the issue will begin at the end of May.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43153) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.7 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.