Text truncated- image brightness not retained

Hi All,

I am using Aspose Slides 3.0.0 to convert a presentation to PDF. With the attached presentation, we see two problems:

1. Text on the first slide is truncated on the right.
2. The brightness of none of the images is retained. They are duller than the original.

I have attached the documents for your perusal. Please advise.

Thanks,
Smitha

Hi Smitha,

I have worked with the presentation files shared by you and have been able to observe both issues. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33615 has been created as bug to resolve the improper font rendering issues. A separate issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33616 has been created as enhancement too resolve the image quality issue. This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

I was using Slides 7.1.1 to work with the same presentation attached to the first post and found a couple of regressions issues . I am listing them below :

1. The font used for the text in the entire PPT is not retained in the output PDF. This issue is not reproducible with Slides 3.0.0.

2. Compare Page 5 of the PPT and the output PDF, the image in the center is missing. This again was working with Slides 3.0.0

I am attaching the original presentation, outputs using Slides3.0.0 and Slides 7.1.1. Please look into these issues and advise.

Thanks,
Smitha

Hi Smitha,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have observed the missing center image on slide 3 instead of slide 5 on my end by using Aspose.Slides for Java 7.2.0. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33805 has been created to further investigate and resolve the issue. I have not been able to observe the font changing issue on my end by using the specified product version. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33805) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33615) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33616) have been fixed in this update.