Textabsorver returning only first few words

Hi,

I have downloaded Aspose Temporary Download package Aspose.Pdf_8.2.0.msi.

When I tried to execute the samples, I am not getting the complete text from the Text Absorber. I read that the Temporary Download package gives complete access. Please let me know if I need to do anything which I am missing.

Thanks

-Prem

Hi Prem,

Thanks for using our products.

When using our components in trial mode, you get access to all features but there are some limitations regarding number of objects which you manipulate. However I would suggest you to please request a 30 days temporary license to test our component without any limitations. For further details, please visit Get a temporary license.

Thats how I did, I clicked on the Temporary licnese and downloaded the package. But I am geeting the issue.

Thanks,

-Prem

Hi Prem,

Did you receive/get the temporary license and have properly initialized the license in your application ?

After license initialization, in case you are still facing the same problem, please share the source PDF file so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for this inconvenience.

It is working now. Sorry, I was not aware of the fact that I need to attach the license file. I got the mail later with license and I attached it and all are working now.

Thanks

-Prem

Hi Prem,

I am glad to hear that your problem is resolved when using valid license file. Please continue using our components and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.