Textbox and WordArt formatting lost when saving to PDF

I’ve attached a sample document and the resulting PDF. The textbox and Word Art formatting are lost in the PDF.

This test was performed with the latest release of Aspose.Words (14.1.0.0) on Windows 7 (64-bit) using the v2.0.50727 .NET runtime.

Document doc = new Document(“test.docx”);
doc.Save(“test.pdf”);

Please, let me know if you need any more information to troubleshoot this issue.

Thank you,

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with Aspose.Words 14.1.0 on my side and have logged the following couple of issues in our bug tracking system.

WORDSNET-9740: Formatting of rotated WordArt is not preserved during rendering to PDF
WORDSNET-9741: Font color of DrawingML TextBoxes is not preserved in fixed page formats

Your thread has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9741) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9740) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.