TextBox ignores all settings but Font in HTML content

Hi,

I’m using Aspose.Cell 7.7.2.0. I add a new TextBox into a new sheet then assign a Html content to it using property HtmlText. But property it only supports for Font and ignore all other settings (such as alignment…).

For example, my content is required like this:
Left align
Right align
But added Aspose.Cell TextBox displays like this:
Left align
Right align

As you can see, font style and color is correct but alignment is not as required. I cannot set different horizontal alignments for lines by code. (In Excel, I can do that manually by hand).
Is this the limitation of Aspose.Cell feature or bug? Is it any hope to wait for the solution in next versions?

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

Please give a try to the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.2.0 in your original application. In case the problem persists, please provide us your sample console application along with your template spreadsheet (if any) for further investigation. We will review the provided information to guide you further in this regard.

Hi again,

Just wanted to let you know that we have got another report on similar matter as discussed over this thread. The problem seems to be similar to what you have reported, and has been logged in our bug tracking system for further investigation & correction purposes. Please review the thread as linked above and let us know if you are experiencing the similar situation. In case your problem is different some how, please provide the code snippet to reproduce the issue.

Yes, it’s exactly my situation. Waiting for update… Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for the confirmation. We have now attached the relevant ticket to this thread so that you can recieve automatic notifications regarding the fix. The ticket Id for your future reference is CELLSNET-42971. Please note, the aforesaid ticket is currently in analysis phase. As soon as we have identified the problem cause, we will update you here regarding the estimated release schedule of the fix.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please check our reply on your other thread.

( TEXT ALIGN of TextBox in Excell )

Hi again,

As discussed in the thread referenced in our previous post, the presented behavior proved to be a limitation of the Aspose.Cells API. With the current implementation, you can set the alignment to the text as a whole when it is in a TextBox, and cannot assign different alignment settings to the partial text even through HTML. We have logged another ticket in our database as a Feature Request to provide such means with the future releases of Aspose.Cells API. The ticket Id for your reference is CELLSNET-42992. Please note, we have attached the new ticket to this thread for notification purposes.

We will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

@pocketme,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-42992”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@pocketme,

Please try our latest version/fix (attached): Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.7.6

Your issue “CELLSNET-42992” should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Aspose.Cells18.7.6 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.7 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42992) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi