Textbox in table position is not correct!

hi Teams:

I Use Asopos.word 19.2
I Save to PDF ,The textbox has a page change in the table is the display position is not correct!
but I Save to Word,the textbox is correct!

image.png (243.1 KB)

image.png (45.4 KB)

@easyboot

Please ZIP and attach your input Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

I can’t upload files larger than 5M,
my document is about 7M

Here are the questions I asked last year.

@easyboot,

Have you also tried the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 19.8 on your end?

There is a max file size upload limit. However, please first ZIP the documents and if your .zip file size is bigger than the limit then you may upload the ZIP file to Dropbox or any other file hosting service and share the download link here for testing. Thanks for your cooperation.

Regarding WORDSNET-17215, we have completed the analysis of this issue but I am afraid, the implementation of this issue has been postponed till a later date (currently, no ETA is available). The issue occurs because cell spacing is currently not supported by the layout engine of Aspose.Words.

Regarding WORDSNET-17216, this issue is already resolved. And starting from 18.12 version, Aspose.Words contains the fix of this issue.

For any further queries about these issues, please follow your other thread for further proceedings.