Color textColor,
Color backColor,
FontStyle textFont,
EncodingType textEncoding,
bool embedded,
float textSize,
float LineSpacing
);

(the textColor is red and the backColor is white) to create the text of a stamp the text color in the PDF is black and the back color seems to be transparent. The constructor is not marked as deprecated. Thanks and regards.

This one works:

public FormattedText(
string text,
Color textColor,
FontStyle textFont,
bool embedded,
float textSize
);

This one doesn't work:

public FormattedText(
string text,
Color textColor,
Color backColor,
FontStyle textFont,
bool embedded,
float textSize
);

Hi Sacha,

Could you please share the input PDF file as well, so we could reproduce the issue using your particular scenario? You’ll be updated with the results accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi, you can take this PDF: https://forum.aspose.com/t/109263

Hi Sacha,

I have reproduced the issue with the text color – text color changing from red to black – however, I’m afraid, I couldn’t reproduce the issue with the background color changing to transparent. I have logged the text color issue as PDFKITNET-26287 in our issue tracking system. However, for the background color, please try to use the latest version at your end. If it still doesn’t resolve your issue then please do let us know.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi, are there any news about this issue? Thanks and regards.

Hi Sacha,

I’m sorry to inform you that this issue in not yet resolved; however, I have asked our team to share the ETA of this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once the ETA is available.

Regards,

Hi Sacha,

Our team had looked into this issue and I would like to share with you that the fix for this issue will be available at the end of October 2011. You’ll be notified via this forum thread as soon as the issue is resolved.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 26287) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.