TextFragmentAbsorber problem

Hello,

Recently, I’m having issues with TextFragmentAbsorber. It is unable to find text Sign2NG_CP that is present in the document (viz. the 2 attached files). In the file “Test_file finds_none(highlighted).pdf”, it can find none of the two occurrences of the text that are present at the bottom of the document, and in the file “Test_file finds_1_of_3(highlighted).pdf”, it can find only one occurence (again, it cannot detect the text at the bottom of the document). I have highlighted the texts that the TextFragmentAbsorber can find in green and the ones that it does not find in red.

The testing was done using the c# Aspose.PDF ver.: 24.7.0.0

Here is a snippet of the code that I’m using:

Document pdfTemp = new Document(path);

TextFragmentAbsorber textFragmentAbsorber = new TextFragmentAbsorber(“Sign2NG_CP”);

pdfTemp.Pages.Accept(textFragmentAbsorber);

Console.WriteLine($“Amount of found fragments with ident ‘Sign2NG_CP’ = {textFragmentAbsorber.TextFragments.Count}”);

Can you please check out the documents and the code attached and tell us what is wrong?

Thanks

Test_file finds_none(highlighted).pdf (157.2 kB)

Test_file finds_1_of_3(highlighted).pdf (157.4 kB)

@netgenium

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-57707

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.