Hello Aspose support…
I was prototyping a Lambda function for one of our projects to add hyperlinks inside briefs. The function works great when I run it using a test project on my PC. However, when I run it on AWS Lambda I am getting errors inside an Aspose call. Specifically, the problem is with the TextFragmentAbsorber. I am able to create the absorber fine, but when I try to apply it to my document it blows up.
I am using version 18.7.0 of the Aspose.PDF library (published two days ago), but I have tried this with every version back to 18.4.0.
My function uses the AWS Lambda function solution template with the S3 Event blueprint.
I have attached my function source file and project file. I also attached a screenshot of a CloudWatch log of the execution of the function with a stacktrace. The problem occurs on line 122 of Function.cs. Finally, I have attached a sample pdf file that I am using to test the function.
I added several debugging messages to my code so that it could be followed in the CloudWatch log.
My questions to Aspose are: