We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

TextVerticalType.EastAsianVertical and TextVerticalType.WordArtVerticalRightToLeft are not applied to thumbnail

I have created a program creating thumbnails from PPTX created by anyone.
I found when TextFrameFormat.TextVerticalType is TextVerticalType.EastAsianVertical or TextVerticalType.WordArtVerticalRightToLeft, these value are not applied to thumbnails.

The first attached file is PPTX file.
The second attached file is a image created by Microsoft Powerpoint.
The third attached file is a image created by Aspose.Slides.

The first shape from the left and The second from the right are TextFrameFormat.TextVerticalType is TextVerticalType.EastAsianVertical.
The second from the left and The first from the right are TextFrameFormat.TextVerticalType is TextVerticalType.WordArtVerticalRightToLeft.

Could you fix if it is a bug?

Appreciate your help.

Hi Yuki,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.6.0 on your end and then share your kind feedback with us.

If the issue persists then please share with us a sample application where you are accessing text from presentation and applying TextVerticalType on it so that I may reproduce the issue using that sample application on my end to help you out.

Best Regards,
Hi Muhammad,

I tried using Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.6.0 but the issue still did not resolved.
The file was created using Microsoft Powerpoint. I guess TextFrameFormat.TextVerticalType are not working correctly as desired with japanese fonts.

I look like that the 2 byte character rotates when TextFrameFormat.TextVerticalType is TextVerticalType.EastAsianVertica. The characters need not be rotated.
I look like that the text is not vertical when TextFrameFormat.TextVerticalType is TextVerticalType.WordArtVerticalRightToLeft.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Yuki,

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us the sample application containing the code in which you are accessing the text and setting the TextVerticalType so that I may investigate the issue on my end to help you out.

Best Regards,