We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

The chart in sheet not refersh when convent excel to image

when open the excel will refresh chart with new data in hiddle sheet , but use aspose it will not refresh so convent sheet to image not right

@zhangyongyong,
Thank you for your query.
Please share the following with us for our testing. We will reproduce the problem and provide our feedback after analysis.

• Template Excel file
  • Runnable console application (which can be compiled without any error)
  • Program output file
  • Expected output file created by MS Excel
  • Aspose.Cells version used in testing

Please note that if you are not using latest version of Aspose.Cells, please share feedback after testing with the latest version.

run with IDEA
Program output file.jpgProgram output file.jpg (1012.9 KB)
Expected output file created by MS Excel.png (89.0 KB)
Aspose.Cells version : aspose-cells-20.2.jar

i have use the lastest version to test again , still not work as expect , and the template 25M seems upload fail , any other way i can send to ur team ,thanks

@zhangyongyong,
You may please upload the file to some public file sharing server and share the download link here (along with the password if applied). You can set this thread as private to prevent the data access if required.

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui hi team ,
file link : https://github.com/ZhangZuFang/template

@zhangyongyong,
It seems that you have missed to attach the sample code. Please share your sample code also for our testing.

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui thanks ur reply, attach the code here
AsposeApi.zip (1.2 KB)

hi team , any result with ur test?

@zhangyongyong,
We are testing it. Please spare us little time.

@zhangyongyong,
We have tried to reproduce the issue but could not succeed. Could you please open the template Excel file and chart image in parallel and highlight the difference between the two. Share the difference image with us for our reference.

Picture1.png (1.5 MB)

use the code i shared should be easy get the result image which not same with the excel sheet when u open , attech the compare , the part with 2006 is the expect

@zhangyongyong,
Please test this scenario with the latest version Aspose.Cells for Java 20.2.2 and share the feedback. Here is the comparison of template file and image created by using your sample code.
Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 10.36.56 PM.jpg (1.1 MB)
aspose-cells-20.2.2.jar.zip (6.7 MB)

template_B1_P14_1583776781019.jpg (1.0 MB)

the version u shared not supported by my license , so i commnet setlicense code , get the attach result , still not work as u test :cry: , if the license affect the api function?

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui can ur team offer a temporary license for me to test and i will check with my leader

@zhangyongyong,
This is strange as I have tested this scenario using the code without license and following is the output:
template_B1_P14_1583778274298_withoutLicense.jpg (1.1 MB)

You may please request for a 30 days temporary license using the following link and try your scenario with the licensed version. Share the feedback once your testing is completed with by using the license.

https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui have u test other version and if i must use the 20.2.2 version?

and can u share me a temp license , to apply for license will take some time , now alreadly 2:45 am for me :cry:

@zhangyongyong,
I am afraid that there is proper mechanism for issuing a license through which it is created and issued to users. You may please post your request on Aspose.Purchase forum to get the temporary license. Note that here at Aspose, we test the issues with the latest versions only and fixes are provided for the same.

We are sorry for the inconvenience in this regard.

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui hi , team any code or run env u change

@zhangyongyong,
I have tested with same code in Windows 7 using Visual Studio 2019 on .NET Framework 4.5.x.

@zhangyongyong,
Could you please share your environment details where you are testing this issue? Also please ensure that all the fonts are installed in your environment which are used in the Excel file. Moreover you may render the owrksheet to PDF and verify the fonts which are used for rendering it.