The dropdown is not enabled in excel(.xls file) while export but it is enabled in older version

The dropdown is not enabled in excel(.xls file) while export but it is enabled in older version .

Please clarify and solve the issues in new aspose which we have purchased from you ,please find attachement below…

in older version

if (ds.Tables[2].Rows.Count == 32)

{

theAPWorkbook.Open(strUserPath + "\\SAP_Enabler_New.xls");

}

New Version

if (ds.Tables[2].Rows.Count == 32)

{

theAPWorkbook = newWorkbook(strUserPath+"\\SAP_Enabler_New.xls");

}

Thanks In Advance

Regards

Irfan

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the screen shot and some details.

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.5.2.2

Do you open and re-save your template file “SAP_Enabler_New.xls”? If you still face any issue with v8.5.2.2, please provide us your template file with details, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

We tried using latest version and also changed tha latest template but it is not working.

Here I have attached the Template please find attachment and kindly give me the solution as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Irfan.

Hi Irfan,

Thank you for sharing the sample spreadsheet, however, the spreadsheet is password protected so we require it’s password to thoroughly analyze the scenario. Moreover, you haven’t confirmed the operation sthat you perform on this sample while using Aspose.Cells for .NET API. It would be appropriate that you should share a sample application that could enable us to replicate problem on our side. Please also confirm the the whereabouts of the of the problematic dropdown in the worksheet for quick investigation.

its not password protected…

Hi,

I have evaluated your scenario/ case a bit using your template XLS file, I still could not find the issue. Well, Babar is right, your worksheet is actually protected, so you cannot insert any value into the cells in the worksheet. Anyways, I just opened and re-saved your template file by Aspose.Cells APIs. I can select items in the drop down fine (as I can do this in the template file, moreover, we cannot select items in some other drop downs as the worksheet is password protected, so it cannot be done in the output file too.) in the output file, see the screen shot here:
http://prntscr.com/8erala

I used the following sample code with your template file (I have attached the output file for your reference here):
e.g
Sample code:

Aspose.Cells.License license = new Aspose.Cells.License();
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Cells.lic”);

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“e:\test2\SAP_Enabler_New.xls”);
workbook.Save(“e:\test2\out1SAP_Enabler_New1.xlsx”);

If you still have any issue, please provide more details and create a simple sample console application (you may zip it prior attaching here) with our latest Aspose.Cells for .NET version v8.5.2.x to reproduce the issue on our end, we will check it soon.

Thank you.