The file (FV_0040.xlsx) becomes corrupt after Aspose.Cells opens and saves it

Hi Aspose support team,

We have an issue to open and save the attached file using Aspose.cells. Should you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely Yours,

Marina Shen

Hi,

Please try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.2.6 it is working fine.

Please see the sample code below and the output file.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\FV_0040.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.xlsx”);

UPDATE
Nevermind. I just had to remove the 1 from the link.

Thanks.

The link to the latest dll is broke. Can you please update it.

Hello,

Thank you for quick response. However we are still using .Net1.1. The latest Aspose.cells failed again. Would you please test using .Net 1.1.

Thanks,

Marina Shen

Hi,

Could you confirm you are using Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.2 dll version from net1.x folder, if not kindly install official release of Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.2 from Download module. If you need .NET 1.1 framework compiled version v7.0.2.6, we can provide you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Yes, we are using Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.2 dll version from net1.x folder. Would you please test and provide Net. 1.1 compiled version v7.0.2.6.

Thanks,

Marina

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the problem with the most recent previous version of Aspose.Cells targeting .net framework 1.1. We will provide you the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 1.1 asap.

Hi,

I wonder if you have any updates on this issue yet?

Sincerely Yours,

Marina

Hi,

We are releasing Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.3 (official release of the product) within 1-2 days, please keep an eye on Download module, so you may download and install this v7.0.3 and get the .NET1.1 compiled version of the product (at your installation folder(s)) that will work fine for your case.

Thank you.