The font is not well rendered in HTML

Hi,
I have a vsdx file with some text inside a shape.
When saving as HTML with Aspose.Diagram 20.5 you’ll see that the font is not well rendered.
All the explanations in the zip file.
Thanks.

elements.zip (141.8 KB)

@julien.mevel.isilog

We have logged an issue as DIAGRAMNET-51840 in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will further look into its detail and keep you posted with its rectification status. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I have the same problem with fonts. I’m using Aspose.Diagram 20.6. Here is a sample app to reproduce the problem:
VisioTest.zip (38.7 KB)
Please run the app, select a destination folder and press a button. In the destination folder you should have 2 html files (one created by aspose and second created by Visio). Please open them and you should see that the text in shapes have different fonts.

Thanks

@ManMasterDevelopment

We have logged another ticket as DIAGRAMNET-51860 in our issue tracking system for your case. We will check this in details and keep you informed about its resolution status. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@ManMasterDevelopment

We have investigated the above logged ticket and found that the issue is because of the font which cannot be set for the text correctly. Those letters are in font “Noa LT Std” and, Noa LT Std is not one of system build-in fonts, so
Aspose.Diagram cannot find the .ttf font file in system font directry. MS Visio can display them correctly because it has an algorithm to find a substitute font. You can just install the font to system, or set a custom font directory in code like:

diagramDoc.FontDirs = (new String[] { @"E:\custom font path\Noa LT Std\" });

or

Aspose.Diagram.FontConfigs.SetFontFolder(@"E:\custom font path\Noa LT Std\", true);

then it will work.