The formats on the reports services page are not displayed

I’m translating from google

Good day I’m installing the aspose cell reports service, but from the visual basic if you let me see the aspose formats but when I upload the reports to the reports services web you do not see the export formats of the aspose reports and additionally when I save from the aspose cell in the visual basic when opening the file I get an execution error 429,
set asposeclienttools = createobject (“aspose.cells.reportingservices.client.asposeclient”)
How can I solve these two problems?

@arparin82,

Thanks for providing us details.

1. Please make sure you have installed/registered Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services properly, see the documents on how to install Aspose.Cells for RS for your reference (you may also try registering the component using Dlls version):
    Installing Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services|Documentation

2. See the document for “Runtime Error 429” issue for your reference:
    Runtime Error 429|Documentation

Hope, this helps a bit.

complicated nothing that I have done serves me.

@arparin82,

It looks like your issue is not sorted out. Which version of the product you are using? Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for RS v18.2.5. Please download our latest version/fix (Aspose.Cells for RS v18.2.5) here.

If you still find the issue with v18.2.5, kindly describe your issue in details and provide your environment details, we will check it soon.