The graph was changed unexpectedly after saving a word to a PDF

The issue happened after we did the upgrade of Aspose from version 15.3 to 16.10.

and the issue also appeared when I was trying the version 16.5. So here I come to look for help.

Attached you have two screen shots.
CoverFromWord.png and CoverFromPDF.png.
Both were from before and after save separately. You can see the graph on the bottom has been changed. but others like page head, page foot and the input texts keep unchanged.

I wrote a demo to convert a word file to a PDF file to show you up how the thing happens.
The following is the code snippet.

Document doc = new Document(string.Format("{0}.docx", fileName));

doc.Save(string.Format("{1}{0:yyyyMMMddHHmmss}.docx", DateTime.Now, fileName), SaveFormat.Docx);
Console.WriteLine(“Docx format is saved.”);

doc.Save(string.Format("{1}{0:yyyyMMMddHHmmss}.pdf", DateTime.Now, fileName), SaveFormat.Pdf);
Console.WriteLine(“Pdf format is saved.”);

I also attached the source docx file, “2016_DEIFRSGerman_Cover.docx”.
With the code above, load it first and then save it to another docx file and finally a pdf file.
you will see the issue I am describing.

The source file is using company templates Addin, the unexpected graph comes from the company templates Addin, but the graph in word file is just a single graph with transparent background. it is different here. Our clients have replaced the unexpected graph with the one in word for a long time.
maybe for one or two years. so in the word file, we can not see the unexpected graph.
the saving to PDF has been working fine before, but it was down after our upgrade from 15.3.
the version 15.3 works fine, but not for 16.5 and 16.10. so we believe the upgrade of Aspose did something to cause this issue.

Could you please take a look and free to use my code and files?
Two files below were generated from my code, attached you here for your reference.
2016_DEIFRSGerman_Cover_2017Jan16165050.docx
2016_DEIFRSGerman_Cover_2017Jan16164925.pdf

Thanks in advance and Look forward your reply.

Hi Xiaofeng,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 17.1.0 and have not found the shared issue. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 17.1.0. We have attached the output Pdf with this post for your kind reference.

If you still face problem, please share your environment details (e.g. operating system, .NET version etc.) here for further testing.

Thanks Jawad.

Your suggestion is very helpful. the latest version fixes our issue.
The graph in PDF is just what we are expecting.