The header of RTF covertd TIFF does not come across cleanly

I’m converting an RTF to a TIFF and the header on the second page is not coming across cleanly.

Is there a private email address I can send the sample input file ?

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without the input/output documents. Please attach your input Word document and output Tiff file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. It is safe to attach files in the forum. If you attach your document here, only you and Aspose staff members can download it. Also you can send the file to my e-mail as described here:

https://purchase.aspose.com/policies

Best regards,

Hi Adam,

Thanks for sharing your input rtf document via email. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.9.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of your issue is WORDSNET-9075. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

In this case, you may just call Document.UpdateTableLayout method before exporting to TIFF (or any other fixed-page format e.g. PDF), only in rare cases where you confirmed that tables appear incorrectly laid out in the output document. I hope, calling this method will help to correct the output. Here is how use should use it:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\temp.rtf");
doc.UpdateTableLayout();
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.tiff");

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9075) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.5 update also available on NuGet.