The images getting overlapped during extraction

Hi Team,

The requirement is to extracting the images based on the paragraph node.

During the extraction the first image is extracted.The other images are overlapped.

Please help me out .how to solve the issue .

Thanks & regards,
Priyanga G

@priyanga

Thanks for your inquiry. You may open the source document in document explorer to examine the document structure and refine your code accordingly. However, if you face any issue then please share your sample code along with the input and expected output documents as ZIP file here. We will look into these and will guide you accordingly.

Hi @tilal.ahmad

Thank you very much.

The input isTest.zip (1.7 MB)

The expected output isOutputFolder.zip (1.7 MB)

The sample codesample code.zip (9.0 KB)
Thanks & regards,

Priyanga G

@priyanga

Thanks for sharing the source document and sample code. Please use bookmarks to extract the images from your shared sample as suggested in other post. Hopefully it will resolve the issue.

Hi Team,
still I am facing issue with that group images.
Section A-handling figures with caption as previous
Section B-handling images with caption as nextsibling
Section C-handling images inside the table
Section D-handling images landscape mode
Section E-handling label images

could you please help me to resolve the issue.This may clear many issues and also help me a lot .

The source code source.zip (8.3 KB)

The input Test.zip (1.7 MB)

the expected output OutputFolder.zip (1.7 MB)

the actual output ActualOutput.zip (1.6 MB)

Thanks in advane
priyanga G

@priyanga

As suggested above, you need to use bookmarks to group the nodes and extract contents between these bookmarks. If you are facing some issue in this approach, then please share the related code here along with details. We will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

Hi @tilal.ahmad,

Thanks for your feed back,

I have shared the related code along with the output details.please guide me to resolve the issue.

Thanks & regards,
priyanga

@priyanga

It seems there is some confusion. You have shared again your old code. If you open your document in DocumentExplorer utility and observe the subjected group images DOM, your old code does not cover it. Please use above shared bookmark approach for grouping the nodes and if you face any issue in this regard then please share your updated code here. We will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

Hi @tilal.ahmad,

Thanks for your feedback.

The one document images are not extracted properly.The output is different from the source document.please kindly help me to resolve the same .

The source code src.zip (23.0 KB)

The actual output actual_output.zip (1.0 MB)

The expected output OutputFolder.zip (1.7 MB)

Thanks & regards,
priyanga G

@priyanga,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please use the same approach shared in following link to get the desired output.

https://forum.aspose.com/t/extracting-images-from-document-using-with-legends-like-a-b/164297/13

Hi @tahir.manzoor,

Thank you for your very big support and help.

In this previous post mention the figure name as “Figure 04: Vijaya Jadkar et al.”

For other documents i didn’t know the name of the figure .please kindly help me to extract the images without using the figure name.

source code src.zip (23.0 KB)

The input MANUSCRIPT_JMSE_REVISED 29-06-2017.zip (891.1 KB)
The actual output actual_output.zip (1.0 MB)
The expected output OutputFolder.zip (1.7 MB)

please ,kindly help me.

Thanks & regards,
priyanga G

@priyanga,

Thanks for your inquiry. In your case, we suggest you please bookmark these content and extract them using the approach shared here:
Extract Content from a Bookmark

We have replied the similar query in your other forum thread. Please check the code from there.