The images moved when saving as PDF

Hello,
I’ve got a word document and when I saved it as PDF the images at the beginning of the document have moved, the problem seem be with document.UpdateFields();

Aspose.Diagram version: 21.9.0
Input document, output documents and the simple C# code used to generate outptut documents are in the attached files.zip
Aspose.zip (5.4 MB)

Regards.

@ISIWARE,

For the sake of any corrections in Aspose.Words, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-22852 . We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated here on the status of the linked issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

@ISIWARE,

Regarding WORDSNET-22852, it is to update you that we have completed the work on this issue and concluded to close this issue with “not a bug” status. The first page of the sample document contains:

• Empty TOC field (without toc entries)
  • Few shapes in front of text with anchors before and after TOC field declaration

When the TOC field is updated:

• Some shapes (which are anchored before field) retain their position on the first page and overlay toc entries
  • The rest of the shapes (which are anchored after field) move to the second pages

MS Word behaves the same way i.e. when you open inputfile.docx with MS Word 2019, press Ctrl+A and then F9 keys, MS Word 2019 will also cause similar problem.