The name noname of a xobject resource is unknown

Hi,

We are trying to save some documents as PDF.
If we open the PDF with Google Chrome it is OK but opening with Adobe Acrobat, some pages promt an error message:

“An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who create the PDF documento to correct the problem”

The PDF seems to be OK, and once you close the error popup you can see everything OK but we need to solve this.

Researching a little bit and analyzing the PDF sith PDF Tools Online - Repair PDF it gives us some errors:

“The name noname of a xobject resource is unknown.”

What this could be?

Thanks

@cuchaespi

Thank you for contacting support.

We would like to request you to share the source and generated files along with the code snippet that you are using in your environment. So that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment.

it is caused by barcodes. In some pages I can add 2 barcodes, but in a few ones when I add the second barcode it does not appear and the document promts that popup.
If I remove the code for the first barcode the same PDF shows the second barcode correctly but mantaining the code only shows the first one and the second is not visible.

Do you know why? Is must be something related to the images, or the amount of images…

@cuchaespi

We would like to share with you that there is no images-related or any other limitation in Aspose.PDF API. Please share a narrowed down sample application reproducing this issue, along with source and generated files so that we may reproduce and investigate the problem to help you out.