The operation 'DATA' has timed out. Timeout '100000' has been reached

Hi Support,

While sending email with attachment of size 12mb, i faced “The operation ‘DATA’ has timed out. Timeout ‘100000’ has been reached.” problem
I used latest version of Aspose.Email.dll, v16.12.0.0.

Please suggest me how to fix this problem. Please update me ASAP.

Thanks,
Munish

Hi Munish,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.

Please try increasing Timeout value for the client you are using to send messages. If that doesn’t resolves the issue, please share with us which client exactly you are using i.e SmtpClient, EWSClient etc. We’ll analyze the issue further and guide you accordingly.

Yes, I set max size of interger, its working fine.

Thanks.

Hi Munish,

Thank you for the feedback. Please feel free to write back to us if you have any further query in this regard.

Hi Support,

I am getting error while sending email without attachment. I am using Aspose.Email.dll, v6.9.0.0. Below is the exception :

Inner exception: "Exception of type ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’ was thrown."

Stack Trace:
" at Aspose.Email.Mail.SmtpClient.#=qXpJ35R2Kgz2MYmAGI$rjDA==(IConnection #=qDcF0lfo79WbpwdX1lX3y5w==, IEnumerable #=qPnntbmwKRLjjz1AteckEVQ==, EventHandler`1 #=qnVW_C0EsjJEndxMvtVDIh8ytS7zRWeDnHnShRAZbIgc=)
at Aspose.Email.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message)"

Please suggest me what went wrong.

Hi Munish,

This issue of OutOfMemory exception while sending email is already logged under Id: EMAILNET-38598 for further investigation by the product team. You will be automatically notified once any update is received in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-38598) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.