The order of which alignment and text wrap is set affects whether text wrap is saved on pivot refresh

Hi,

We found an odd bug with formatting cells within pivot tables. When we set a pivot header to be Text Wrapped as well as Top/Left aligned in order of Text Wrap first then alignment, the text wrap setting is turned back off in the output file after calling PivotTable.CalculateData(). If the formatting was applied in the opposite order i.e. alignment first before text wrap is turned on the text wrap setting is retained in the output file.

I have attached a mini project to demonstrate the issue.

I have also attached an input file “input file with different order of formatting.xlsx” with a pivot table with the following columns:
- Top Aligned Then Wrapped - Top alignment is set before text wrap.
- Wrapped Then Top Aligned - Wrap text is on before top align.
- Left Aligned Then Wrapped - Left alignment is set before text wrap.
- Wrapped Then Left Aligned - Wrap text is on before left align.
- Just Wrap - Just Set Text Wrap without setting alignment

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to observe this issue. The order of text wrapping and alignment affects the formatting in the output pdf. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42044.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.3.5 and let us know your feedback.