The OST 2013/2016 file format is not supported for this method

Hello,

I am just starting a new project, we want to synchronize appointments, tasks and contacts with Outlook from our software. Currently this works with Office Automation, but is very slow. Now I want to change this to Aspose.Email. On my development machine I have several accounts, all are set up as IMAP and store the data in ost format. Reading appointments works very well and fast, however when I try to write an appointment with this code

MapiCalendar appo = new MapiCalendar(“Location”, “Summary”, “Description”, DateTime.Now, DateTime.Now.AddHours(1));
retVal = folderInfo.AddMapiMessageItem(appo);

I get the following exception: “The OST 2013/2016 file format is not supported for this method.”
Is there any way to save appointments,… in this file format or what is the best way to do this?

Best thanks
Markus

@MarkusPlesoft

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input PST.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.