The output file of the conversion is only 1KB

Hi,

Im currently trying to convert our STL file(size: 179MB, number of triangles: around 3million) into OBJ file but the resulting file was only 1KB.
I dont have any problem with other STL file but aspose 3D was not returning any error or exception so i really can’t debug right now.

An almost same scenario happened when i tried converting our FBX file(file size:184MB, number of triangles: 1.2million) to OBJ but the resulting size was only around 200KB.

I downloaded an FBX file(file size:400MB, number of triangles: around 6M) and converted it to OBJ. It works perfectly fine.

i would appreciate if you can help me find the cause of this result. I’m thinking maybe it was the size but the download FBX is much larger compared to our 3D object.

As for our 3D models, due to confidentiality i cannot share it here. Though i can give some screenshots if it would help.

@vorg147

Thank you for contacting support.

Please note that we need narrowed down sample application and source files to reproduce and investigate it in our environment. Moreover, such huge files can not be uploaded to forums thus can only be shared via Google Drive, Dropbox etc. You may share the download link privately with me by clicking on my username and selecting ‘Message’ option. Before sharing requested resources, please ensure using latest version of the API.