The picture problem about word convert to html

I have converted word to html . But a picture is converted to
a picture of a red fork . I can’t find the reason.

In addition, some pictures in the word is around the type, close type of pictures, can we sovle the problem that these picture are in a messy position in html
学科网 版权所有

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample input and output documents along with sample code. We will look into the issue and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

This is my doc file .

My code is
Document doc = new Document(“11.doc”);
HtmlSaveOptions nop = new HtmlSaveOptions();
nop.setEncoding(Charset.forName(“UTF-8”));
nop.setExportImagesAsBase64(true);
nop.setCssStyleSheetType(CssStyleSheetType.EMBEDDED);
doc.save(“11.html”,nop);

Whether I have to output the picture as base64 , the picture in html is always

But the rest of the picture is normal

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your source document. We have tested the scenario with your shared document and Aspose.Words for Java 17.4. We are unable to replicate the reported issue, sample output is attached here for your reference. It seems JAI is not installed or configured at your end. Please check following system requirement documentation page to install JAI. It will help you to resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

Hi
I have installed the JAI , but the problem is still not solved.

I have another question . Some doc file have equation , how can I get the equation in document .

In addition , when I convert the word to html , the equation will be converted to img . However , if the equation contains full-size punctuation , the punctuation in these pictures will be misplaced , how can I solve the problem

Just like it

word:

HTML:

Code:
Document doc = new Document(“123.docx”);
HtmlSaveOptions nop = new HtmlSaveOptions();

nop.setEncoding(Charset.forName(“UTF-8”));
nop.setExportImagesAsBase64(true);
nop.setCssStyleSheetType(CssStyleSheetType.EMBEDDED);

doc.save(“123.html”,nop);

Thanks very much

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. We have noticed the OfficeMath rendering issue in DOCX to HTML conversion. We have logged a ticket WORDSJAVA-1534 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-1534) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.