The pictures are reversal when we view the html in phone while normal in PC

Just as my subject,When we view the converted html files in PC,It is normal.But when we use our smartphones like the apple iphone to view the same html file,some pictures are reversal.You can test it by your smartphones to view some html files with some pictures converted by your api.

Hi Xu,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to share with us the sample html file on which you are noticing the problem so that I may reproduce and investigate the issue on my side to help you out.

Best Regards,

You can test it by yourselef with sample html files with pictures converted by you api (from ppt file to html).

Hi Xu,

I have worked over your requirements and like to share with you that I have not been able to reproduce the issue. I have attached a screen shot of the html file on my end. I request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 15.5.1 on your end and then share the feedback with us. If you still face the issue then please share with us the sample code and html files which are creating problems on your end.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,