The printed output using AsposeWordsPrintDocument does not match the original Word document

The last line of data on page 8 in this document is being moved to page 9 after printing, and I believe it might be due to some rendering issues with the AsposeWordsPrintDocument method.

main code:

var loadOptions = new LoadOptions();
loadOptions.LanguagePreferences.DefaultEditingLanguage = EditingLanguage.ChinesePRC;

Document document = new Document(docPath);
document.LayoutOptions.TextShaperFactory = HarfBuzzTextShaperFactory.Instance;
document.Save("aaa.docx");

AsposeWordsPrintDocument awPrintDocument = new AsposeWordsPrintDocument(document);
awPrintDocument.PrintController = new StandardPrintController(); //设置不弹出打印对话框
awPrintDocument.PrinterSettings = printerSettings;
// 设置打印的页码范围
awPrintDocument.PrinterSettings.FromPage = fromPage;
awPrintDocument.PrinterSettings.ToPage = endPage;
awPrintDocument.PrinterSettings.PrintRange = PrintRange.SomePages;

awPrintDocument.Print();

issue file:第5部分-总结(参考文献-偏差修正-术语表-声明)(工艺组件).docx (65.9 KB)

The line of data that was originally on the last row of page 8 has been moved to page 9 when printed, and the original position of that line has become an empty row.I have reproduced this issue on different printers as well.

You can understand my issue by reviewing this image.Snipaste_2023-06-07_10-34-49.jpg (383.8 KB)
The highlighted area in blue indicates the issue data.

@cokefree
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25493

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

When I try convert this docx file to pdf format, the issue is still exists, can you provide any help for me?
output.pdf (226.4 KB)

@cokefree Yes, this is the same problem, since the same layout engine is used for converting documents to fixed page formats, like PDF, XPS etc. and for printing. We will keep you updated and let you know once it is resolved.

Is this issue fixed?

@cokefree Unfortunately, there are not news regarding the issue yet. Please accept our apologies for you inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25493) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.5 update also available on NuGet.