The rectangle size can not be larger page size

Hi Aspose team,

We use Aspose.pdf 11.6.0.0 version to generate PDF file. There is an issue “System.ArgumentException: The rectangle size can not be larger page size” from the function “document.ProcessParagraphs()”, when using the HTML content with a little bigger size.

This issue is come from our big customer and it get a little urgent. Please suggest if you have any solution here or you need more info.

thanks

@gpetrou

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please try using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.11 which is the latest available version of the API and it includes more features and bug fixes. If the issue persists with the latest version then please share the source file and a narrowed down code snippet reproducing the issue, so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Hi Farhan,

thanks for the feedback. My team test the new version 17.11 and fing it is hang when export a little big content.

here is the details when export the content task manager.png (44.9 KB)

when we use the 11.6 version, it takes 4 minutes and 1.5 GB memory.
when we use the 17.11 version, it is hang and takes 6 GB memory, and the PDF file is not exported. task manager.png (44.9 KB)

Please suggest if you have any solution here or you need more info.

@gpetrou

I have checked the information shared by you. I can notice huge memory consumption and in order to investigate it further, we need the narrowed down code snippet and the source files reproducing the issue. Kindly share requested file(s) and the sample code with us so that we may proceed further to help you out.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.