The row index should not be inside the pivottable report

im getting the error “The row index should not be inside the pivottable report” when im trying to execute the attached template.

Im using smart markers to populate the data in template, and then i also have pivot table in the template which i thought will be populated automatically when data is populated.

Hi,

Thanks for the template file.

Could you create a sample console demo application (runnable), zip it and post it here to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check your issue soon. Please use dynamic datatable / datasets with hard coded values or use MS Access database to simplify your project a bit, it will help us to trace your issue accurately and quickly.

By the way, could you try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.0.5 if it makes any difference.

Thank you.

Was this issue resolved? I am using the latest 7.7.2.0 am am hitting the exact error.

Hi Jay OBrien,

Please download and try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.7.2.3 if it makes any difference.

If you still find the issue, kindly create a sample console demo application (runnable), zip it and post it here to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check your issue soon. Also attach the template Excel files if you have any.

Thank you.