The Slides are not placed in proper sections (Java)

There are 2 section in destination PPTX, and trying to merge source pptx slides in to destination presentation by using clone.The expected merged pptx should have each slide from 2 source presentation on each section,but the out come of this process is the slides are grouped in to section 1.Section_Issue.zip (1.2 MB)

Pls find the demo files in the attachment.

@oraspose,

Can you please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 19.2 on your end and share environment details if there is still an issue.

Verified in 19.2,it is not working.
The environment details…
Linux - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.6
JDK - 1.8

@oraspose,

I have worked with source file shared by you using Aspose.Slides 19.2 and have been able to observe issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-37607 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

Thank you for the bug information. Since this is a regressive bug and was working in Aspose.Slides 16.10 any idea when it might be addressed?

@oraspose,

I like to inform that this issue is in investigation process and we will share ETA for this issue next week after completion of detailed investigation. I request for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-37607) have been fixed in this update.